orchid

orchid

Monday, January 26, 2009

Routine

Little Wendell and I are settling into a comfortable routine already.  He is now running from the sitting room to the kitchen in order to use the newspaper there for his toilet.  He does not always make it to the paper but he gets ten out of ten for effort.  Since sleeping in the bedroom, he is quite settled.  He wakes at 4.30 a.m. for his first wee but that is when I wake naturally.  When I am on the computer, he sits in his basket and watches me.  We have three play periods and he kills his toys in true terrier fashion.  When I give him his treats of chicken, he sits for it.  I may be wrong but I think he is very bright to be doing this at such a tender age.  I already love the little scrap to bits.  When Terry returns from work, Wendell sits between his feet and will not move for an hour.  Cute, eh?

000_0001

No comments:

Post a Comment