orchid

orchid

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Red Devil Number One

I have just finished cooking our dinner.  I have made devilled kidneys with extra chilli peppers and we shall have it with basmati rice.  A lot of people will not eat offal but we love it.  Heart casserole is another favourite.  Finn, my fluffy cat, goes nuts over the scraps.

I had a really lazy afternoon and watched two films.  The second film is called “In Bruges” which was totally brilliant.  I would recommend it to anyone.  The other film was “For Roseanna”  an excellent comedy and an old favourite.

I must finish wrapping presents this evening.  All my cards are posted, which is a first for me.  I usually leave it to the last minute.  The cats are clamouring to be fed now, so I had better obey.  See ya, Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment