1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons (packed) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup 1/4-inch cubes fresh pineapple
- 3 tablespoons finely diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canned sliced jalapeño chillies, drained, coarsely chopped
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves with skin (1 3/4 pounds total)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Bring pineapple juice, brown sugar, and mustard to boil in small saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar. Boil until glaze has thickened slightly, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
Mix pineapple, red pepper, cilantro, onion, and chillies in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Line baking sheet with foil. Place chicken on sheet and brush with glaze. Bake 15 minutes. Brush again with glaze, then broil until cooked through and golden, watching closely to avoid burning, about 5 minutes longer. Let rest 5 minutes.
Spoon salsa over chicken and serve.